- This event has passed.
Buffalo Nigra Falls Dental Meeting
October 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
EXCELLENCE IN PROVISIONALIZATION
Speaker: Ewa Bujalski, CDA
The role of dental restorations used for provisional and indirect restorative procedures has changed dramatically in the past several years. These restorations are no longer regarded as temporary restorations but rather as provisional restorations with distinct functions and purposes. Provisional restorations have become a vital diagnostic and assessment tool to evaluate function, color, shape, contour, occlusion, periodontal response, implant healing, and overall esthetics. An accurate fit and margination is essential to insure and maintain pulpal health. With increased demands being placed on provisional restorations, new materials and techniques are being developed and some existing protocols are being refined to accomplish desired goals. This hands-on course is designed to report on current materials, techniques, and concepts in fabricating and maintaining long-term esthetic provisionals.
- How to choose the right provisional materials for shade-matching.
- Pre-Op impression techniques for easy trimming.
- Burr selection for fast and accurate trimming and polishing.
- Carving techniques for realistic anatomy and ideal occlusion.
- Single tooth provisional to multiple esthetic veneers.
- How to replicate missing dentition and restore to proper contour and shape with provisionals.