Through presentations and video demonstrations, the Academy of Chairside Assisting delivers practical, relevant information for all areas of dentistry regardless of the clinical procedures you are performing in your practice.
Learning Together To Build Congruence and Collaboration for Predictable Success
Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA
Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA is a national and international speaker and published author of over 300 articles for various publications. She has been a practicing dental assistant for over 25 years and works for Dr. Robert Korman in Virginia Beach, VA.
She has taught over 2,000 classes on dental assisting techniques and has taught over 60,000 dental assistants over the last 6 years alone. In addition, Shannon has taught at the Nash Institute, Dawson Academy, and Spear Education, instructing through both lectures and hands-on programs.
She has written over 300 articles in regards to Clinical Application and has a current column in Dental Product Reports for the team evaluation of dental products and materials. She has her own publication for dental assistants with a partnership of Schein Dental called “Side by Side”. She has started one of the first online platforms designated for dental assistants called the Academy of Chairside Assisting.
Shannon has an impressive list of awards and accolades. A few are noted below.
- An active member of the AACD and was the first auxiliary to sit on the AACD Board of Directors and was awarded the Rising Star Award
- Has been recognized as one of Dentistry Today’s Top 100 Clinicians for the last 10 years
- Recognized as Dental Products Report 25 most influential women in dentistry
- Presented the Lucy Hobbs Award
- Presented the Sunstar Butler achievement award
- Named Dr. Bicuspid’s Dental Assistant Educator of the year