The Academy of Chairside Assisting® welcomes the support of partners in the dental industry who share our mission of advancing excellence in chairside assisting. With our Investor in Learning (IIL) partners, we work to supplement the educational process by providing our members information about products and services.
We do not take lightly our commitment to one another, so we have outlined the terms and conditions of our partnership below.
- The Academy of Chairside Assisting® does and will not commit to any exclusivity with our IIL’s.
- ACA® will ensure:
- within the context of the educational program, no products or commercial services will be marketed or promoted.
- that a balanced view of all therapeutic options is presented or that the promotional nature of the activity is fully disclosed.
- The ACA® faculty are not required to talk about use of any products, equipment, material, etc that they do not use in practicing dentistry.
- ACA® must approve of all materials, products etc to be displayed at lectures and/or hands on courses.
- ACA® will only allow products, materials, etc to be displayed that are supportive of the Academy Programs being taught.
- Our Investors in Learning will keep ACA® regularly updated with the latest trends, research and products that would be beneficial to the implementation and learning process of our students.